Ecartic is looking for an experienced Web Project Manager with a proven track record of handling website projects and/or working in affiliate business..
This position is responsible for building a strategic roadmap for affiliate website product(s), in collaboration with the line manager.
This person owns reporting and budgeting, for assigned product(s)/project(s), identifies and validates new opportunities to creatively reach an audience, and partners with other colleagues to work towards increased traffic and conversion rate.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create and execute a strategic product roadmap.
- Own budgeting and reporting for assigned product(s)/project(s) in collaboration with the line manager.
- Work with SEO and media buying teams to find new and more converting traffic to the product(s).
- Proactively find new opportunities for growth and efficiency gains.
- Ensure ads are reactive and displayed appropriately.
- Find and report insights that support learning and performance across all the affiliate verticals.
- Working closely with the rest of the affiliate team to support the growth of all affiliate products.
- Working with the sales team to identify best performing campaigns/ supporting sales negotiations.
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 3+ years solid experience as a Web Project Manager or similar role
- Understanding of Affiliate business and website traffic monetization.
- Experience in building effective multi-channel performance marketing strategies and execution
- Understanding of website analytics (Google Analytics), SEO, basic media buying metrics.
- Good knowledge of website development process and content management.
- Basic HTML / CSS / PHP / JSON understanding is an advantage.
- Goal-oriented individual with great communication skills.
- A critical thinker and able to report new findings to the team
- Fluent written and spoken English (Speaking other languages is an advantage)
What’s in it for you?
- Sports and wellness allowance
- Weekly lunches/food vouchers
- Holiday flight compensation
- Annual health check up
- Trainings & courses for your career growth
- Opportunity to work in a startup culture
- Pet friendly work environment