This position is responsible for Ecartic and its ventures’ social media image and communication. Social Media Manager oversees interactions with the public through implementing content strategies on social media platforms. The duties include planning social media strategy, creating and publishing content, working with influencers, analyzing engagement data, identifying SM trends and planning digital campaigns to build community online.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Defining social media and content strategy based on marketing plans, objectives and targets
- Developing and curating engaging content for social media platforms for all Ecartic ventures.
- Developing and managing social media influencer marketing strategy, creating funnels and documents that would facilitate the influencer
- Creating outreach messages to establish relationships and collaborations, sending out PR packages, sending support emails, communicating and answering questions from influencers, sending reminders for influencers to meet the campaign deadlines, following up on collaboration guidelines and execution, and overseeing them.
- Following up on partnerships, maintaining positive relationships.
- Creating images for social media posts – whether designing, using previous templates, or editing influencer photos.
- Interacting with users and responding to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns and monitoring social media channels, collecting data for analysis, and creating reports on key metrics.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in International Communication Management, Digital marketing or similar field
- 3+ year experience in Social Media Management
- Excellent English
- Copywriting skills
- Basic design skills to work on design platforms (Canva or elsewhere)
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools
- Detail-oriented approach with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Attention to details
- Proactive approach
- Ability to work in a team and individually
- Good communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Sports and wellness allowance
- Weekly lunches/food vouchers
- Holiday flight compensation
- Annual health check up
- Trainings & courses for your career growth
- Opportunity to work in a startup culture
- Pet friendly work environment