Ecartic is looking for an experienced Performance Marketing Manager with a successful track record to drive revenue, user acquisition and brand awareness.
This position is responsible to analyse, negotiate and buy advertising inventory.
This person will ensure that ads reach the target audiences through high-quality channels at the lowest price. In addition, the goal of this role is to optimize ad exposure and outdo competition while staying within budgets.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create and execute a strong performance marketing strategy
- Develop and manage digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Manage budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
- Plan, arrange, execute and control routine media buying process
- Ensure ads are reactive and displayed appropriately
- Ensure successful planning, execution and optimization for key traffic
- KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Negotiate with media clients/partners to develop and maintain strong professional relationships
- Identify and test new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or any similar field
- At least 4+ years solid experience as a Media Buyer/Performance marketing Manager or similar role
- Experience in building effective multi-channel performance marketing strategies and execution
- Solid expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting (Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Funnel etc)
- Good knowledge of media-buying, planning and research
- In-depth knowledge in the following: Mobile and Web traffic acquisition on CPM, CPC, CPI & CPA basis – Native, Display, Programmatic, Mobile, Video, Direct, Social, Search, POP, Push, etc.
- Excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations.
- Goal-oriented individual with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- A critical thinker and able to establish trust and build rapport within the team
- Speaking other languages is an advantage
What’s in it for you?
- Sports and wellness allowance
- Weekly lunches/food vouchers
- Holiday flight compensation
- Annual health check up
- Trainings & courses for your career growth
- Opportunity to work in a startup culture
- Pet friendly work environment