The Managing Director responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve financial targets. Managing Director duties will include hitting annual targets, P&L, building relationships and understanding customer trends.
A day in a life…
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets
- Planning, growing and leading the B2B sales organisation on each market as planned and budgeted by the management board
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Estimate sales volume and profit for current and new products.
- Full P&L accountability
- Meet with product owners to assess performance
- In-charge of sales/marketing material, tools planning, developing and production.
We are looking for…
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Experience in leading Sales Team
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Demonstrate experience in developing client-focused and achievable solutions
- Excellent communication, negotiation, analytical and presentation skills
What’s in it for you?
- Sports and wellness allowance
- Weekly lunches/food vouchers
- Holiday flight compensation
- Annual health check up
- Trainings & courses for your career growth
- Opportunity to work in a startup culture
- Pet friendly work environment