This position is responsible to analyse, negotiate and buy advertising inventory for clients. This person will ensure that ads reach the target audiences through high-quality channels at the lowest possible prices. In addition, the goal of this role is to optimise ad exposure and outdo competition while staying within budgets.
A day in a life…
- Plan, arrange, execute and control routine buy process
- Develop sound media buys to facilitate increase in sales and traffic for customers
- Negotiate best rates along added value
- Negotiate with media clients/partners to develop and maintain strong professional relationships
- Identify innovative methods of media buying and planning.
- Explore and experiment with new platforms and channels
- Ensure ads are reactive and displayed appropriately
- Consistently monitor costs and return on investment (ROI)
- Identify innovative methods of media buying and planning
- Managing and handling invoicing as directed
- Work closely with product teams to assure customer expectations are attained
We are looking for…
- At least 2 years solid experience as a Media Buyer or similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or any similar field
- At least 4+ years Experience in digital media is preferred
- Good knowledge with media-buying, planning and research
- In-depth knowledge in the following: Mobile and Web traffic acquisition on CPM, CPC, CPI & CPA basis – Native, Display, Programmatic, Mobile, Video, Direct, Social, Search, POP, Push, etc.
- Interested in following advertising and media current trends
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Organisational skills, can multitask, and good attention to detail
- A critical thinker and able to establish trust and build rapport with clients and media professionals
What’s in it for you?
- Sports and wellness allowance
- Weekly lunches/food vouchers
- Holiday flight compensation
- Annual health check up
- Trainings & courses for your career growth
- Opportunity to work in a startup culture
- Pet friendly work environment