This position will be responsible for the implementation of the customer life-cycle strategy that will drive profit maximisation by effective communication to our customers. In our customer-centric and data-led eCommerce team, this role will deliver and analyse multichannel campaigns (mobile, email, SMS, etc) across international markets.
A day in a life…
- Build campaign plan for the Sites (desktop & mobile) and Apps (iOS & Android users
- Monitor campaign performance and collaborate with other product teams on improvements
- Reporting on competitor analysis including communication cadence, messaging and customer flows
- Write and design email campaigns as needed in collaboration with product owners and design team
- Lead email and SMS testing and UAT processes to ensure communications are error-free
- Pioneering the deployment of complex new campaign journeys and enabling other team members to rebuild the setup.
- Proactively suggesting and setting up AB tests to constantly improve campaign relevant KPIs.
- Lead email and customer life-cycle strategies, managing email marketing calendar in partnership with our eCommerce team; driving revenue growth through rigorous testing, advanced customer segmentation, and continuous optimisation
We are looking for…
- At least 2 years experience in content marketing or communications or worked in the same position
- Strong experience in customer journeys and customer life-cycle
- Strong experience in dynamic contents and personalisation in email platforms
- Willing to take initiative, proactive in improving existing programs and processes
- Tech savvy with A/B testing, personalisation and segmentation experience in B2C e-commerce setting
- Proficient in HTML & SQL coding is a PLUS!
- Experience with marketing analytics and analytics tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Google Analytics, Excel, and relational databases.
- Knowledgeable in email/SMS marketing automation platforms (Aweber, getresponse, sendinblue hubspot, user.com)
What’s in it for you?
- Sports and wellness allowance
- Weekly lunches/food vouchers
- Holiday flight compensation
- Annual health check up
- Trainings & courses for your career growth
- Opportunity to work in a startup culture
- Pet friendly work environment